Are You an Introvert?
This is where you can test yourself and find more information
if you are either questioning whether you might be an introvert
OR you are looking for some fun validation of your other-worldliness.
We hope you enjoy your time here!
You might be an introvert if…
- You find small talk incredibly cumbersome.
- Networking makes you feel like a phony.
- You’ve been called “too intense.”
- You’re easily distracted.
- Downtime doesn’t feel unproductive to you.
- You start to shut down after you’ve been active for too long.
- You screen all your calls — even from friends.
- You notice details that others don’t.
- You have a constantly running inner monologue.
- You’ve been called an “old soul” -– since your 20s
- You’ve been told to “come out of your shell.”
READ more about the 23 Signs You’re Secretly an Introvert
76 Thoughts All Introverts Have At Parties
1. Should I call someone to get let in or do I text them or is the door unlocked or what?
2. I hope no one thinks I’m staking this place out for a robbery or something.
3. Maybe I’ll just wait out here until someone else shows up. Oh God.
What if no one else shows up? What then?
4. Ah, finally made it in. Where’s the food?
5. Where are the drinks?
6. How do I get over to the food and drinks without interacting with anyone?
7. Ugh, this is like a maze.
8. So many people between me and the food
9. OK. Phew. Comfort me, potato chips.
10. I wonder how slowly I can fill this glass of wine.
SI Thanks artist and introvert Jack Ruttan, for the illustration pictured right.
Take a Myers Briggs type Personality Inventory.
See what personality type you are:
Some experiences are to introverts what kryptonite is to Superman.
Do these things drain your energy? If so, you might be an introvert.
- Loud People
- Phones Ringing
- Voicemail Messages
- Open Plan Offices
- Unexpected Visitors
- Forced Social Interactions